When Your Aircraft Isn’t in the Sky…
We know you bought your airplane to fly, not to sit in a maintenance shop. However, we also know that a thorough, quality annual will keep your aircraft running at peak performance during the year, resulting in less down time and more flight time.
At Double M Aviation, annuals are our main focus. From single engine Cessnas to turbine engine King Airs, we’re dedicated to making your annual inspection as easy and painless for you as possible, no excuses.
While the details of the inspection may change slightly from aircraft to aircraft, the core of the annual inspection stays the same. Some of the things you can expect when Double M Aviation inspects your aircraft are:
- Full annual inspection on airframe, engine, propellers, and accessories as defined by the manufacture’s maintenance manual and FAR Part 91
- Comprehensive logbook research to ensure AD compliance
- Aircraft paperwork review and organization
- A review of the Pilot’s Operating Handbook to ensure it is up to date with the latest revision
- An aircraft times sheet outlining the current total time of the aircraft, engine(s) and propeller(s)
- A detailed due list for the aircraft detailing the due date/time for major inspection items and components
As a smaller shop, we have the luxury of getting to know our customers on a personal basis. Mike Naab, the owner of Double M Aviation, inspects every aircraft before personally taking it on a post maintenance test flight. He is passionate about creating a relationship, not just with the owner, but with the aircraft. He spends time learning its quirks so the next time it is in for maintenance, we not only know the aircraft better, but we can use that knowledge to more quickly and efficiently determine the issue and get the airplane back in the air.
For us, building the relationship isn’t just a cool idea. It’s a critical part of providing safe, quality maintenance for the aircraft and its owner.
That’s why our first class facilities and qualified technicians make it easy for us to go above and beyond for you.
- After each annual inspection, your aircraft will be test flown before being returned to service.
- Concierge aircraft pickup and delivery for the annual inspection is available if you need it, for only the cost of fuel.
- We have convenient access to on-field paint and interior shops, as well as in-house avionics services provided by Mac Avionics.
Come experience the difference individualized service can make at Double M Aviation. Fill out the form to the right to request your next annual inspection. We’ll reach out as soon as we hear from you via phone or email (however you prefer) to coordinate and set up your inspection.